The world is becoming a smaller place. Products from all over the planet are readily available in our retail outlets. So we want to provide you, the consumer, with a number of key facts that will help you to make a more informed decision when you make your next purchase.
- Years, decades and two centuries of tradition, go into the manufacture of furniture in Australia. Craft skills that have been conceived, developed and perfected in this country over many, many years are still prevalent in factories all around this great nation of ours.
- Australian furniture manufacturers source and use the finest components that become the ingredients used to put into practice the innovative design and creative craft skills that produce quality products.
- Stringent standards of environmental management and health and safety control are in place in all of our member companies factories. This will provide significant peace of mind for the ethically and morally aware consumer.
- Australia’s unique indigenous timbers are praised by designers all over the world. Our sustainable methods of forestry and milling ensure they will be available for future generations.
- Design is a major priority for Australian furniture manufacturers and whether your taste is traditional, casual, eclectic, cutting-edge contemporary or anything in between you can find it within the pages of this website, having been produced in Australia.
- When you have made the decision to purchase a new item of furniture, understandable excitement will follow. Australian furniture manufacturers, in general, offer shorter delivery times meaning that your purchase can be in place in your home as quickly as possible.
- After sales service is more reliable and more efficient when dealing with a product manufactured in Australia. Australian companies put their reputation to not only providing the best furniture but also the best service to the consumer.
Five Star Guarantee
- The FIAA offers a 5 star guarantee of quality that comes with peace of mind. Look for the green and gold swing tag that proclaims the furniture ‘Australian Made’.
Inspirational design, the most traditional manufacturing methods, the most stringent environmental and health and safety standards, the shortest delivery times and the best after sales service. Whatever your budget, whatever your taste we hope you agree with our sentiments that, when it comes to furniture, buy ‘Australian Made’.